Kelly Henry, member of Wyatt’s Trusts, Estates & Personal Planning Service Team, will be presenting for the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel‘s audio webcast/telephone seminar, “Digital Property Planning and Administration” on October 28th.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Identifying digital assets to appreciate vastness of a client’s digital estate
- Demonstrating the importance of planning for digital assets
- Explaining how user agreements and federal law place hurdles in the way of proper planning
- Enumerating techniques available to plan for a client’s digital assets
- Showing obstacles to using these planning techniques
- Discussing how fiduciaries may gain access to digital assets under current state and federal law
- Reviewing areas of likely reform
Please click here for more information and to register.